Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Making Good.What do you do when you mess up?

Recently I've had a fight with my mum that was really bad and made a really hostile environment. So far I've done nothing to make up for it and I still feel really bad. But I'm not her boyfriend or anything so I can't get her a bunch of flowers or anything. And this thought led me on to thinking... how should I say I'm sorry, the most I could do is launch fireworks into the sky with I'm sorry painted on them but I can't do that. I'm probably going to say sorry on mothers day (whenever that is) and it'll probably be a little side note anyway, BYE x
What would you do in my situation?
How far would you go for your mum?
Mchow mcmany mcchicken mcnuggets mccan mcyou mcfit mcinto mcyour mcmouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment